Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 05:54, 5 March 2021 Definition of done (hist) [1,550 bytes] SleeplessByte (Created page with "At Delft Solutions we aim to have a shared understanding what it takes to release an incremental update to one of our projects. Having a shared understanding of what it means...")
- 05:54, 19 January 2021 HATEOAS API (Ruby) (hist) [78 bytes] Thexa4 (Created page with "Useful libraries include: * Media-Types Serialization")
- 18:08, 18 January 2021 HTTP Header (hist) [751 bytes] Thexa4 (Created page with "HTTP requests and responses are accompanied by headers. == Request Headers == Some common request headers are: * Accept * Accept-Language Header |...")
- 17:18, 18 January 2021 HTTP (hist) [526 bytes] Thexa4 (Created page with "The '''H'''yper'''T'''ext '''T'''ransfer '''P'''rotocol is used by browsers and other User-Agents to perform actions on the web. HTTP version 1.1 is defined i...")
- 17:10, 18 January 2021 HTTP Caching (hist) [3,099 bytes] Thexa4 (Created page with "One of the often overlooked superpowers of HTTP is the built in support for caching. This allows you to only spend the effort of generating a response every so often inste...")
- 08:05, 15 January 2021 Media-Types Serialization (Ruby) (hist) [459 bytes] Thexa4 (Created page with "[https://github.com/XPBytes/media_types-serialization Media-Types Serialization] is a [https://www.ruby-lang.org/en/ Ruby] package to help [https://rubyonrails.org/ Rails] app...") originally created as "Media-Types Serialization"
- 09:12, 14 January 2021 Content Negotiation (hist) [2,355 bytes] Thexa4 (Created page with "A main feature of the HyperText Transfer Protocol (HTTP) is that it allows clients and servers to negotiate what kind of formats both support. They do this using the Accept...") originally created as "Content Type Negotiation"
- 09:01, 14 January 2021 Link Header (hist) [1,122 bytes] Thexa4 (Created page with "Link headers are a way to signal available actions to clients. Which actions can be available and how you can perform these actions are documented in the Media-Type specific...")
- 08:21, 14 January 2021 Pagination (hist) [1,730 bytes] Thexa4 (Created page with "When APIs need to return a lot of data or if computing which items to show is expensive it is useful to return data in a page-wise fashion. If the response size is less than...")
- 07:53, 14 January 2021 Versioning (hist) [3,469 bytes] Thexa4 (Created page with "Versioning is a way for clients to indicate what features they support. == Strategies == As with all interesting engineering problems, approaches to versioning have different...")
- 06:56, 14 January 2021 Backward Compatibility (hist) [1,247 bytes] Thexa4 (Created page with "Backwards Compatibility is the practice of allowing older versions of software to keep working with newer versions of server software. == Strategies == Enabling backwards co...")