Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Clients must never construct URLs without a template.
- Versioning should be done using Content Type Negotiation.
- Resources should use HTTP Caching.
- Relationships between resources should be modeled using links.
- Updates to resources should use Optimistic Concurrency using ETags.
- GET, DELETE and PUT must be idempotent.
- Pagination should use absolute ids for offset calculation instead of relative to the first page.
- Media Types should have a description of the format to expect as well as the interactions you can make when you're viewing that resource.